Degraded Website Performance
Incident Report for Bottlenose
Resolved
This degraded performance was caused by requests to our site search that sent a page parameter which was greater than the available pages for the result set, causing our application to attempt to retrieve all Products. This unintended behavior caused heavy load on our database server, causing degraded performance. We made adjustments to prevent this behavior and performance has returned to normal.
Posted about 2 years ago. Mar 10, 2017 - 13:19 EST
Identified
We have identified and made code adjustments to account for the problem, which are being deployed now. Further details to follow upon resolution.
Posted about 2 years ago. Mar 10, 2017 - 12:59 EST
Investigating
We are investigating degraded performance on our web application.
Posted about 2 years ago. Mar 10, 2017 - 10:16 EST